I don't use the term "dream job" casually. Very few positions meet the criteria: The barefoot booksellers in the Maldives. The individual Who manages a private island in Ireland? only accompanied by seals and visitors. The room service critic .
However, I believe I may have discovered my ideal career opportunity, one where I get compensated for traveling across Europe and conversing with people (a hobby I already engage in without payment)!
The self-help application RiseGuide is presently seeking a " Global Charisma Scout who will receive $3,000 (€2,630) monthly for eight weeks of traveling across the continent while documenting interactions with random people.
You'll be required to rate each city based on friendliness, willingness to chat, and accessibility, which will ultimately help create the European Charisma Index indicating where starting a conversation is most straightforward.
The sole criteria for candidates are being lively, sociable, self-reliant, and having a passion for interacting with others. Additionally, you must be capable of traveling within the EU and residing temporarily in a suitcase for a period of two months. Proficiency in another language will serve as an added benefit for those applying.
The following cities will be part of the index: Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, Paris, Dublin, Athens, Amsterdam, and Berlin.
In addition to the salary, RiseGuide will handle all airfare, accommodation, and activities during your journey.
What steps should I take to become a Global Charisma Scout for RiseGuide?
You have the opportunity to apply for the Global Charisma Scout position. here .
In addition to your resume, you must provide a short video lasting between three and four minutes detailing why you'd make an excellent Global Charisma Scout.
The app also requests access to your publicly available social media accounts such as Instagram or TikTok.
Best of luck!